The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Induction into the High-Tech World
Hello friends and family! This is my first attempt at catching up with all of you who are so blog-savvy and up to date. I have enjoyed keeping up with friends through their blogs and decided it was about time Andrew and I did the same. It is my hope that we will be able to keep up with more of you who live miles away. Bear with us/me as we learn how to blog and get the routine down! Love you all- hope to be blogging soon.
Welcome Morrows!! Yay, I can't wait to check in and see what's going on in B'ham. Terra...look at you Ms. Techie:) I feel privledged to post the very first comment. Lov ya! Erica
2 comments:
Welcome Morrows!! Yay, I can't wait to check in and see what's going on in B'ham. Terra...look at you Ms. Techie:) I feel privledged to post the very first comment.
Lov ya!
Erica
i'm impressed!! Stacey
Post a Comment