So- these video posts are mainly for the grandparents who live out of town... but I think they're cute! (But hey, I'm a little biased!) Will is "talking" to his giraffe friend and gets very excited about it (watch his little hands). In the second video, Logan is trying so hard to get the rings into his mouth. You can also see Will's tooth that came through last weekend! Logan doesn't allow you to see his, because he is enjoying his rings so much. It's hard to believe my four-and-half month olds already have their first tooth, and are both working on the second one. The first ones came in one day apart. Where, oh where did my little babies go?
5 comments:
Love the post title!! You know, you posted these for their Auntie E too! I just love the little conversation with the giraffe.
These short clips will be treasures when they start making different sounds and talking!
Lov ya!
~E
Oh...and my brother shot that clip of Miller and sent it to me on fb. Maybe I can save to my computer to upload to blogger..hmmm! That will be a learning curve:)
Yes- for all their aunts and aunties who love them so!
Oh my - my kiddos didn't get teeth until 8 months - that's crazy that they both have teeth already! Love it! Glad you guys are having so much fun! Love ya!
great job at holding the video camera, also trying to move toys, and show teeth all at the same time!
Post a Comment