The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

What a beautiful day to celebrate that He Is Risen! We had a great morning worshipping at our church (we are usually out of town on Easter). The boys took a fantastic 2 1/2 hour nap, I guess hanging in the "walker" room at church wore them out! (I found out after church that they should have gone to the "toddler" room now that they are new walkers- oops!) Keeping up with the big one year olds was tiring! Andrew and I had a great lunch just the two of us and a relaxing afternoon. When the boys woke up we had the traditional (Langston) bunny cake and fun photo ops with their baskets and eggs. Lets just say we're not quite to hunting eggs, but if they're lying on the ground, then that's just their speed. It was a great day to celebrate the Hope that we have been given with my sweet family- I feel so blessed!


































































4 comments:

Michelle and Jeremy said...

these are very sweet pix of the boys! Glad we saw you for a quick sec. yesterday. love you!

The Fokens Family said...

So, so darling! The cake turned out beautifully. I didn't get around to making it this year, but think of your tradition every time I make it:)

Squeeze your little bunnies for me!

~Erica

sweetpeamorrow said...

cute cute cute! sorry we missed you guys....the boys looked too cute!

alieta young casey said...

so cute! love their little outfits, and i'm super impressed with the bunny cake!