The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What We've Been Up To

Turning two has kept us quite busy over here! I am trying to catch up and document as life seems to be flying by before my eyes. We are having a lot of fun, staying quite busy and I'm still trying to stay one step ahead of my big guys. Favorites right now include story-time at the library, driving their cozy coupes on the drieway, Bob the Builder, puzzles, Miss Blaire coming one day a week when I work, and lots of nature walks with Daddy.

Sporting our chicken hats made at library story-time- they love it!!

Going on weekly hikes on the nature trails behind our house with Daddy: (Logan)

Loving our "new" books that we get from the library:

Playing cars and trains on our train table (check out the fabulous morning hair-do's that I have to tame each day!)


Logan loving our sweet friend Emmie:
Will getting his hug in too- I promise Emmie isn't as scared as she looks!

1 comment:

The Fokens Family said...

We've missed you! The boys are such a joy to read about!
Erica