Today was the last MDO of the 2010-2011 school year-sniff, sniff. My little guys have grown so much this year and become such independent little boys! We have been blessed by their sweet teachers Mrs. Stephanie and Mrs. Shelley, who have gone above and beyond with our guys. (We have had our fair share of toddler "issues" this year!! Times two!!)
I can't believe we have one year under our belt... but when I look back at these pictures from September, I can see how much they have grown. We had several teary good-byes when they first started (me as well as them) but they quickly adjusted to the classroom routine. Mid-year they were running down the walkway, off to their room, with me following behind.
1 comment:
what a sweet pic with our favorite teacher, "miss stephanie!" she always tells me how much she adores the boys and you! looking forward to getting together soon!
Post a Comment