The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Day of MDO 2011





My big guys headed off today for the first day of MDO. We have been talking it up around here and getting the boys ready to transition to the "big boy" class this year. No more baby room, only the big boy room for us (hey- whatever works!) They are in the 2 year old class this year and will be going two days a week. We have been blessed again by two experienced and sweet teachers- Mrs. Sherry and Mrs. Dee Dee. I am thankful that one of their teachers has successfully raised twin boys (and lived to tell about it!)

There were no tears or sad good-byes today- they marched right into their new room and began to play. I had to practically beg them both for a hug and kiss good-bye! We have been praying all summer for a great year, for their friendships and interactions and for their teachers. I am reminded once again that God has my little boys in His very capable hands even when I am not right there with them.... that's enough to calm my anxious heart. We are looking forward to all this year holds, for new experiences and growing opportunities! (And a little productive time for me too!)

2 comments:

sweetpeamorrow said...

i am so glad they had a great first day! it is a treat seeing them grow up...we sure love u boys!

alieta young casey said...

Yay!!! They look adorable, and I know their teachers are SO HAPPY to have them in their class! Hope you enjoyed some non-Mommy time!(;