The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Visit With Santa


Logan and Will couldn't wait to go see Santa! This year, everything was magical and they really interacted with Santa. When asked what they wanted for Christmas, Logan said Buzz Lightyear and Will said Rex.



 They loved checking out Santa's workshop, train set and reindeer all around.


 Just prior to their face time with Santa, Logan asked to write a letter to Santa.  So, while Will napped, we worked on his first letter to Santa.  Logan dictated and I wrote: "Dear Santa, I hope you bring presents.  I'll be good. Do you have Buzz Lightyear?  Merry Christmas  Love, Logan  p.s. This year we will be at Grammie and Pops' house"  When Will woke up, Logan was all about getting his brother in on the action.  Sweet Will wrote: "Dear Santa, Happy Christmas! I hope you have a good night.  Love, Will"  Love my two very different little boys!



No comments: