The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Meeting Caleb!

Within hours of Caleb's birth, the proud big brothers were at the hospital ready to meet their baby!  They look a little apprehensive here, but really were very excited.  Pops had been hanging at home with  our big boys and they were all three anxious to see Caleb.  Andrew and I couldn't wait for our family to be all together and celebrate, what a sweet moment!  I can only imagine what was going through their four year-old brains... we've been talking about this little guy and praying for him for nine months (an eternity to them, I'm sure!)  And finally, he is here!!
I think they were as excited to see Mommy and Daddy as they were to meet Caleb.  They quickly had to touch him and inspect this little bundle of squish in Mommy's arms.

Checking out his dark hair
I love the sweet looks on their faces- in love with him already!  I'm in love with all four of those guys- I am so blessed.

Logan, the proud big brother
Will wanted to check out all his features, tiny mouth, nose, ears, everything.  He loves his baby brother.
Isn't he so cute?

Our attempt at a family shot- this is really the best we could get, ha!
So happy, so blessed, so thankful!
Nana and Pappy meet their tenth grandchild!
Pops loving on number three
Meeting Grammie, Pops and Uncle Tyler
Snuggles with Uncle Tyler
The verdict is in, we all love this little gift from God!

No comments: