The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Friday, October 18, 2013

Super Daddy

Happy 35th Birthday to our Super Daddy!! We love you so much and think you are our super hero!

  Celebrating at home:
 And with the Morrow family:
 Cousins trying to get a sneak peek of the super hero cake!
Caleb decided he was past done, so he turned over and fell asleep in the crook of his daddy's arm.  (And stayed that way for half an hour!)
 Happy Birthday to you!! We love you!

2 comments:

ericafokens said...

I'm loving catching up! I didn't give up on you, checking back monthly. You've been just a little busy this year:)

The Morrows said...

So behind, but determined to get caught up! Thankfully, I have kept records on Caleb that I can transfer to the blog... so I wouldn't forget!