
Hope you all are enjoying a nice long relaxing holiday weekend. We were hoping to continue working on some home improvement projects, but have been temporarily sidelined by a case of strep throat. It's about the only thing that makes me be still for more than an hour or so. I've been camped out on the couch since Thursday and it's about to drive me bonkers. I keep thinking about the house I need to clean and the deck project we started last weekend. Oh well! Sometimes our bodies have a way of telling us to slow down, even when we don't want to. Maybe by Monday we'll be able to tackle the deck (wishful thinking)... I've included some pics of the deck project. As you can see- my husband thinks it's cool when I use power tools- but my hands think otherwise! After last weekend's work I ended up with a big blister from the nail gun and wood glue all over my hands! I definitely needed a manicure after that. I keep hoping that one day soon I'll get my very own pink tool belt and maybe some work gloves to protect my hands. Hope you all enjoy the holiday and stay healthy!

4 comments:
The pink tool belt would match your pink shirt!! Can't wait to see the finished product.
E
It worked...FUN photo! I hope Andrew is waiting on you hand and foot...bringing you cough drops and hot tea!
So sad...strep throat and a nail in the finger- maybe you guys should go see a movie today! Ha! Can't wait to see you at Emma's birthday party!!
hope you are feeling better...go girl with the nail gun! we are doing good,go getting used to a new schedule!!!!!! love ya!
Post a Comment