The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Better Late Than Never...

So, some of you may be wondering if I've fallen off the blog bandwagon lately. I've been sporadic, at best, at chronicling the goings-on of July. We've been very busy it seems, so I'm going to try to get caught up. I also tend to use Andrew's laptop to blog at home, so I have to "share" it with him. I mean- it is his work computer- but I digress.
A couple of weeks ago, on July 9th, the Birmingham Morrow clan got together to celebrate the life and birthday of Janet- affectionately known as Mom M. We had a blast grilling out at Mike and Shelli's house and celebrating with family. We have much to be excited about these days- not only with the birthday, but also the continual growth of the family. Jenn and Jamie's third installment- Baby Lilly should be arriving any day now... we can't wait to meet her! Liam and Emma enjoyed posing with Nanna for her birthday photo.




This past weekend we attempted a little home improvement... but not too much! We still had a pretty relaxing weekend at home. Andrew was sweet to finish the last details on the front door he had made, and even installed new lighting for our porch. I was thrilled to have two more things marked off "The List." So... come and knock on our door- we'll be waiting for you! Photo coming soon...

Sunday night we enjoyed having dinner with some friends from church. We gathered at the Drake's for a wonderful meal, fellowship time and some games. We had a blast... the guys hung out in the backyard playing bocce ball while the girls chatted and caught up (with the A/C and no mosquitoes.) We also had a lot to celebrate that night... our friends Jeremy and Michelle are expecting their first child and we couldn't be more thrilled for them. God is good!



We also loved getting to spend time with Isaiah- Heidi and Drake's sweet little boy. He is adored by us all!



So that's all for now... hopefully you'll hear from me before the end of August!

1 comment:

The Fokens Family said...

Hey there sweet T. I enjoyed reading the latest addition of the Morrow happenings! You're becoming QUITE the writer. I look forward with GREAT anticipation for your next post ;)
Lov ya,
E