The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Friday, October 31, 2008

Punk'd for Halloween

I walked into a funny surprise on Friday... my coworkers and I had been talking all week about whether or not to dress up. Nobody had any really good ideas and I didn't exactly feel up to going to buy something. I thought about wearing some cat ears and a tail that I used to have- but with preggo brain- couldn't remember where I had stored them away. So, I went into work dressed in my usual friday attire, jeans. I had just gotten my first patient back to the gym when the surprise came!

I looked over to see my two co-workers, Emily and Lorie, walking out in full-out halloween attire. It took me a minute to figure out what they were supposed to be. I'll let you see for yourself...
They did their best to pull of "Pregnant Terra" for this year's costume. They did a good job with the wigs and bulldawg colors and signage! It's hard to tell- but the signs taped to their "tummies" say "Fat and Sassy." The big joke around work is how pregnancy has made me a little sassier than usual. Now most of you know that I can at times say what I'm thinking with a little sass- but the hormones have made it worse! I have said things out loud that before I would've probably just thought to myself.
At least their tummies are bigger than mine! (For one day at least!!) Don't they look so cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Can't believe that Lorie actually wore Georgia colours!!

By the way, did they walk around all day saying things were "fancy"??!?