A lot has changed since my last "official" belly shot was taken. In the past five weeks I have grown and stretched faster than I thought possible. It has been funny to see people's reactions when I haven't seen them in a week or two! Some of the comments from our patients have been comical... and I have a long way to go. Many friends had warned me about the tactless comments people make and it really does happen. But I look at all this belly growth as a good sign of Will and Logan's development. Hopefully they're feeling fat and happy in there. They move around all day and the little pokes are becoming stronger kicks and jabs. Nothing uncomfortable yet, but it does catch me off guard sometimes. I'll be mid-sentence and say "oh, well hello!" Andrew has enjoyed feeling the boys move, especially at night when their movements are more frequent. Sometimes it feels like their doing flips or somersaults. I have a good feeling they are going to be quite active once they get here, probably like their daddy. But maybe they'll be laid back and sweet like him too :)
1 comment:
When I was 6 months pregnant, the checkout girl at Publix said, "Wow! You look like you're about to pop! You must be due any day now!" I just smiled, and lied right to her face, "Yes, I am."
Post a Comment