The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
Thursday, December 4, 2008
28 Weeks
I had my 28 week check up on Monday and got a good report from the doctor. I had my glucose tolerance test and another ultrasound to check the babies' progress. We were thrilled to find out that they are measuring 29 weeks and growing quite nicely. Will weighs 3 lbs and Logan is 2 lbs 14oz. I was very relieved to hear that they are so close in size. It was cute to see them moving around on the screen and Will was even kicking in Logan's direction as if to say "move over bro!" They are definitely sharing a space that is getting tighter day by day. My doctor was very pleased by their size, commenting "that is gargantuan for twins." So all that eating I've been doing is paying off! We're hoping for 5+ pound little turkeys- but not yet- at least 6 more weeks would be great. So far, I'm doing ok being on modified bed rest. The weeks are passing pretty quickly. My mother in law has been here this week helping around the house and taking me to doctor appointments. We even had some fun at Babies R Us getting some final things ready for the babies' arrival. I'm getting used to being pushed around in a wheelchair! I'm feeling much more ready and prepared for their arrival- but then again- are you ever really prepared? I hope to post some pics of the nursery soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Terra!
That's WONDERFUL!!! Praise the Lord for this GREAT report!
So, that's amazing that you can tell the boys apart from the ultrasound pics! WOW!
I mentioned that I'm a twin. We came a month early. I weighed about 5.5, and my sister weighed about 4.5.
Sounds like you're doing GREAT, the boys are growing well, and you're making the most of this time! Way to go!
Post us some more pics! And maybe some of the ultrasound pics or footage, too!! I like the new look of your blog! :) Great picture of you all pretty and pregnant with your sweetie! :)
Have a great, restful weekend!
Love the pic of you and Andrew and so thrilled for the good report from Dr. Ross! Hang in there!
The picture of the two of you is gorgeous! Let me know if you need someone to push you around in that wheelchair! (:
hang in there...let us know if you need anything...the prego pictures are precious!!!! =)
Post a Comment