My friends have been fussing at me for not posting more often... especially since I seem to have more free time on my hands these days. So here's the latest with the Morrow family. I had my 30 week doctor appointment and my only trip outside of the house on Wednesday. The heartbeats were good- both around 130. My doctor was pleased that I've only had to take the terbutaline twice since my last visit (med to stop contractions). I won't scare you with the actual numbers, but I think I'm doing a good job of growing these boys! I am measuring at 37 weeks for a singleton. Which is why I feel like I'm ready to pop! Each week I can tell that my body is having a harder time carrying two babies. Nothing major, just more aches and pains. My standing time is now limited to about 6-8 minutes. Overall, I'm feeling pretty good, but definitely more fatigued each week. My time off of work has flown by- I've already been off of work for five weeks, I can hardly believe it. It's a good time of year to be at home- it's been yucky outside, and I've been pretty busy with online shopping, wrapping and christmas cards. I've enjoyed this time to be still and connect with the boys- they definitely make their presence known. It's amazing to feel their hands, feet and bottoms poking out and trying to make their own little space (which there is not much of!)
Andrew is still taking great care of me- cooking when our moms haven't had food here for us, cleaning and wrapping up little projects around the house,in addition to working a very full time job. We both can feel how quickly our lives are changing and are trying to get ready for high gear. We've been able to get almost all of the essentials ready for the boys' arrival. I have been making all kinds of lists and checking them twice! Mainly because preggo brain makes me very forgetful! I feel good about what we have been able to accomplish (even from my couch!)
I go back to the doctor right after the new year for another US to check and see the growth of the babies! Hoping they will be close to 4 lbs by then. I have more pics to post- but my camera seems be held hostage at the moment by Andrew. Hope to get them up soon! Until next time- Merry Christmas everyone- we love you!
2 comments:
Wow...Terra, thank you for the update. You and the boys are really comin' around. I feel for you, girl. Just last week (at 34 weeks), I started FEELING the pregnancy, so I can't imagine FEELING 37 weeks just yet...and so fast for you.
I'm really proud of you for resting so well these last weeks.
I'd LOVE to see pictures when you get your camera and have time to post some.
Merry Christmas!!
Yay..I want to see a picture of you on your couch habitat!! I'm sure you have lists for your lists! Talk to you soon.
Love,
E
Post a Comment