The boys have had a couple of visits from sweet friends and family. My good friends from college came by to meet Will and Logan. Erica, Brittany and Anna (who all live out of town) were able to come by with Melissa. It worked out great that they were all in town for Melissa's bridal shower that weekend. We enjoyed letting them meet their "aunties" who are mommy's dearest friends.
We also have been blessed by dinners brought to us this past week from Mike, Shelli and Graham and the Capstickdales. We were thrilled to spend some time with each of them and let the boys be loved on by Uncle Mike and Aunt Shelli. Graham was very curious of his two new cousins.
My big sister from adpi, Heather, came by today to meet the boys and bring us a yummy dinner. Thank you friends for loving us in this way!
Andrew's mom Janet has been here taking care of us all week. It has been such a blessing to have her help taking care of the boys so that I can get some extra rest during the day. We're settling pretty well into a routine, we're tired, but seem to be doing pretty good. We'll see how next week goes when we're on our own!
1 comment:
Two weeks old, and SO many friends! I'm so glad friends are helping you share the work load. I'll be praying for ya'll next week. I miss the boys' expressions and sounds already!
~Erica
Post a Comment