The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Friday, February 6, 2009

Week One

This week we've been trying to settle into a routine with the babies. They are both pretty laid back, but then again, all they do is sleep, eat and poop so who knows! They are starting to have periods of increased alertness, seems like it occurs more at night, uh-oh. Otherwise they are still adjusting to life outside the womb and sleeping is the main event of the day (and night.) They both got a good report at their one week check-up. Their pediatrician has been watching their weight gain closely and we were happy to hear that they had both gained 3 oz. at their last visit. They are not quite back to their birth weight, but she was not concerned. They both are eating well and keeping mommy quite busy! Here are some pics from the week...


Will's first sponge bath


Logan's cute little bottom- squirming around while trying to get a bath


Going to the pediatrician's office- one week check-up

Stretch- pits to the wind!

Also- here are some photos of the boys meeting their new family:

Andy and Uncle Mike visit Will in the NICU


Uncle Tyler and Logan


Our moms with Will and Logan


Aunt Jenn and Uncle Jamie


Aunt Jenn, mommy, Aunt Shelli and daddy with Will


My mom and Pops loving on their grandbabies


Pappy with the boys

3 comments:

Jeff and Sarah Johnson said...

"Pits to the wind" is my favorite photo! How cute! Who does everyone say they look like? I can't tell yet!

alieta young casey said...

let me just say again how AMAZING you look! that waiting room pic looks like you're ready to go meet everyone at phi mu cirlce! (:

Anonymous said...

Hi Terra,
I came across your blog when looking at Russell and Shireen Wright's blog. My husband Michael and Russ grew up together and served in each other's weddings. Congratulations on your twin boys! I am expecting twin girls and am currently on strict bed rest. The dr. wants to take them on March 23 if I can last that long- the babies are currently 31 1/2 weeks! Like you and your husband, Michael and I have been married for seven years (I think that your blog said 6)and have enjoyed traveling in several countries (he is a meteorologist in the USAF and we lived in Turkey for 2 yrs- we currently live in Little Rock, AR)and are expecting our first children (we had two previous miscarriages). Anyway, I know that you are really busy, and I enjoy reading your posts. We are planning to get a blog soon so that friends and family can keep up with our news of the babies. God Bless You! Leanne Norvell