Will having tummy time
Logan having tummy time
Sadly, we had to mark their two month birthday with a trip to the pediatrician. We were thrilled to see just how big our boys are getting. Logan now weighs 11 pounds, 1 ounce and Will weighs 10 pounds 9 ounces, each 22 inches long. Proof that they are good eaters for sure! They had to get four shots each at this visit. The nurses double teamed them so that they could get their shots faster, two in each leg. They were so brave, cried good and hard for about 20 seconds, and made mommy cry on the first one. I didn't realize how upset I would be seeing my babies hurt. The next day they were pitiful- both had low grade fevers and just felt yucky. Thankfully, we had two extra sets of loving arms to hold and comfort them. Andrew's parents were here for a short visit and Logan especially loved napping on his Pappy's chest all day Saturday. He says that was heaven! They are both feeling much better now and back to the normal routine- now if we could just get a little more sleep at night... pretty please?
hanging out on the bed (with mommy)
5 comments:
Gosh I miss them already just from seeing them even Sunday! I just want to see them grow all those fun changes...look at them on their tummies! I still love those pictures where they hold hands! Too cute!!!!!!!
It is amazing how we have such love for our children! I cried to when Graham got shots...it will get easier...but it is still sad...I just kept telling myself..."they will never remember!"
Super Cute! They look adorable! It's fun to see them grow and change. Happy Two Months! : )
They are SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Isn't it wonderful when they flash those big gummy smiles at you? But don't worry about how quickly time is flying~it just gets better and better.
Terra, How in the world do you have time to blog!?!? :)
The boys are doing GREAT!!! Seriously! For prematures, too, they're doing AMAZINGLY well!!! God is good!! They evidently have good appetites, and you are producing milk so well!!!
Rhys was 11lbs 6oz at his 2 month appt, and your boys are, too! WOW!!! Rhys was NOT premature, either, and I'm only focusing on ONE child, not two! Did Andrew go with you to the 2-mo appt? Russell went with me...just in case Mommy couldn't handle the shots! :)
Ashley made sure to tell me to give Rhys Infant Tylenol (4 oz) just before the shots and then thru out the rest of the day. I think that helped Rhys not get a fever and to just rest well. I'm planning to do that for all his shots...to prep his body and allow for the recovery to be smoother, hopefully. Also, she reminded me to nurse Rhys IMMEDIATELY after shots! That helped TREMENDOUSLY!! :)
I am curious how you're doing with nursing BOTH boys????? Email me! :) When you get a moment...I'm just so in awe of how the Lord has blessed you with such patience AND perseverence (along with lactation!!!)!!! :)
wow... they have grown so much! the are precious... what a blessing they must be.
Post a Comment