My babies are slowly leaving the newborn stage and becoming infants. I wish I could freeze time and keep them so small and snuggly. We have loved this stage, studying their tiny features and expressions. But I know that each new stage will bring new joys and sweet moments. We wanted to capture them in their sweet, quiet "newborn-ness" so we had them photographed a couple of weeks ago. I will treasure these images of my sweet baby boys long after they have left the baby stage. You can view the online slide show at: http://www.erinnolenphotography.com/morrow/
I will post some of the photos on the blog soon- for now enjoy!
7 comments:
oh wow! awesome! priceless! i worked with erin's mom at remax.
I love the black background w/ black and whites...very dramatic!
Super Sweet - I love them! It cracks me up that they are snoozing the whole time.
These are so beautiful!! You will be thankful to have captured their sweet newbor-ness, esp in the not-so-distant future when they'll be noisely racing around the house!
Andrew and Terra: These are timeless treasures... although we can not "freeze time," like we wish we could at times... we can capture these moments just like you have done and relive them every time you look at these photos! BEAUTIFUL gifts from God... all 4 of you! Love you!!!
Susan and Chad
Beautiful!!!
hey man-it's damon. hope all is well and hope to catch up. congratulations on your twin boys.
Post a Comment