The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sweet Little Laugh

Well, it sounds more like Logan's gurgling at times- but it's still sweet and makes me giggle too! I have yet to capture Will's sweet laughter on video, but his is just as cute. The trick is to get them laughing, get the camera out and turned on, keep them laughing and not looking at the camera. Not easy! But so fun when it happens- Enjoy!!

5 comments:

sweetpeamorrow said...

This made me tear up it was so sweet...I am AMAZED at how quickly they are growing! Slow dowm time! They are so sweet, loved seeing them yesterday! How are we ever going to send our kids to school??? =)

The Fokens Family said...

Awe! Can I just kiss those sweet cheeks??
~Erica

The Morrows said...

yes, Auntie E- you can, next week! lots of cheeks to kiss!

Amy said...

Oh I love it! Too fun and cute! Way to keep the updates coming! : ) Love ya!

alieta young casey said...

He is so cute!!! How do you stand it? There is nothing better than baby laughter!