The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Having Fun...

I've caught some cute moments on video lately and though I would share! The first clip is of the boys having some "hang out" time after their nap. Will (on the right) is especially excited about their little play date and was giggling at Logan for several minutes before I could get the camera and record...

This is a clip of Logan's new sound he likes to make: when talking to mommy/daddy, Will and his mobile/toys. He's getting quite good at it! The best is when he does this with a mouth full of rice cereal- watch out!

This last clip is of Will laughing away! He was so happy when I came home from filling in at work yesterday... I think he had a fun time with Miss Caitlin! He flashed her a huge grin before she left.

3 comments:

The Fokens Family said...

I can't watch the clip on my computer for some reason, so I'll wait to see the footage later on L's laptop. I see a cute little airplane onesie in the picture;)
Lov ya!
~Erica

sweetpeamorrow said...

SO precious! I love Logan making his "goo goo" sounds, and Wills laugh is so so sweet! Those momements are priceless! We need to have a play date soon!

Amy said...

Those were GREAT! I laughed so hard at the one of them in the crib together! It WAS a wrestling match - taking after their daddy! : )