The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Birthday!

So now that there are two babies and one me... it seems I am falling down on the job of sending out birthday cards. Which makes me sad because I think about it and want to do it. I even keep reminding myself that a certain special day is coming up- but nevertheless, it happens (twice now!) For as long as we have lived in separate cities and states (since college, I guess)- my oldest BFF's and I have exchanged birthday greetings. Nothing fancy or expensive, usually just a sweet or funny card to remind us how lucky we are to have each other. They are as good as I about remembering and usually a phone call also follows on the special day.

This year, I not only missed Amy's special greeting, but now I am going to miss Sarah's. Her birthday is Sunday and the mail just won't get a card there in time. So, I thought- this year since things are a changin in the Morrow house, or should I say with me- I will try a different tactic. Blogging is a new fun way to communicate and share- so that's how I will celebrate these girls and their special day! (Amy- yours is a little belated...)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET FRIENDS!!!

You both are so special to me and I am so thankful for your continued friendship. Throughout the years and across many miles, your friendship has been a constant. We are so blessed to have remained friends for almost 16 years! You two are the best- Love ya!

Sarah- have a wonderful 30th on Sunday! Make Jeff and Cole treat you like the queen you are! Please know you are thought of and loved!




3 comments:

Amy said...

Yes - being a Mommy will do that to you - no worries! : ) I just have 1 complaint - couldn't you have found a picture of the 3 of us when I wasn't preggo! Ha ha! Love you!

Jeff and Sarah Johnson said...

That's ok! I missed Amy's birthday too. If I start planning right now, I might be able to get your card in the mail by Sept 7! Love ya, girl, and I know we'll be friends forever!

The Morrows said...

sorry Amy! the texas trip pics show up super small on my blog for some reason... but you look beautiful preggo anyways!