The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Thursday, August 27, 2009

It Takes A Village...


Taking care of this family is a family ordeal! We've been blessed by extra hands on deck these last two weeks as I've filled in a little at work. Andrew's parents, my parents and even my Granny came to love and kiss on the babes while mom was at work (just two days a week!) Although as tired as I am, you'd think I was working full time! It has been nice to help out when needed at Princeton and catch up with my "old self" while still enjoying my sweet babies at home. All of our company left today and it's just the four of us once again. Thank you so so much for blessing us with your time and loving on Will and Logan! They are so lucky to have you all! (And we are too!)


Logan doing office work with Pappy


Pops and Grammie loving the boys

Granny and Logan

We also had a fun visit from my cousin Kevin last Saturday. He works in Las Vegas and made a special trip over on his last visit home. The boys loved hanging out with "Fevin."


They're growing so fast and getting so big! More to come in their seven month post- whenever I get it done!

2 comments:

The Collett Family said...

Cute pics! I'm glad you had so much help and such wonderful time with the family. Love ya!

The Fokens Family said...

I love how you said "it takes a village". My dad says this about Miller all the time. And, there's just one of him!!
There's nothing like having help from your family!!
~Erica