They seem to enjoy each other's company more, reaching and grabbing for the other's face or limbs. Sometimes it's a bit dangerous. It's so cute to see them smiling and giggling at one another. I can't wait to see this develop more. They are also getting more mobile- covering the entire area of their cribs! There is no putting them down in one place and expecting to find them there when you get back. They both get up on all fours and can scoot on their tummies a little. Logan is really good at rocking on hands and knees. I've caught both of them hanging on and chewing on the edge of their bumper pads (I guess the cording feels good on their teeth and gums.) It won't be long before we have to lower the crib mattresses.
Logan is still a big fan of the jumperoo and jumps and laughs like it's his job. He is not a fan of the "new" exersaucer we got for them. It makes him mad that it does not bounce up and down. He tries and tries to get it to bounce and then lets you know he is not happy about it. Will, on the other hand, really likes the exersaucer and will easily transition back and forth. I am not surprised that he is the more "accepting" of the two! Logan is almost always the first to wake up from nighttime sleep and naps and usually the last to fall asleep. Will tends to roll right over and go on to sleep while sucking his two middle fingers. So cute, but we'll have to break the habit.
Both boys are fabulous eaters and will not miss a meal. I guess they take after their mommy in that regard. They now eat applesauce, bananas, pears, sweet potatoes, sweet peas, green beans and carrots. Next on the menu is oatmeal cereal. I've enjoyed making most of their baby food at home. I tend to make quantities in bulk, so we have lots of frozen fruits and veggies stored away. It's nice to save a little money this way and also give them organic food made with love. It's much easier than I thought it would be.
Oh! I almost forgot- both babies have cut four teeth in the last week! Three on top and one more on the bottom. They now both have six teeth and the fourth on top is about to come in any day now. Crazy! Despite all that teething madness, they have done so well and hardly fussed at all. Would love to show a picture, but it's impossible to get them to show them all off without a tongue sticking out.
This next month we will be on the go a bit more: travelling to Atlanta, down to Gulf Shores for Andrew to do a mini triathalon, then hopefully to Pennsylvania to see Andrew's grandparents. Hopefully the boys will do well with all the changes in scenery. We are also starting a music class for mommies and babies in September, should be fun!
Will playing in the exersaucer
Best buds playing side by side
My little bulldogs!
Logan- Look out ladies, here I come!
Playing with their laptop
4 comments:
Awe super cute - Love the frequency of the post - glad I checked back. : ) The boys are PRECIOUS! I love seeing and hearing about their little personalities!
It looks like they're trying to sit up?? SO big! I can't get over their big gummy grins. I just want to squeeze those little legs!
~E
great job, mom, in getting them to both smile in the top pix!
Hey, do you want to go the AO recipe swap tomorrow (monday) night?
They are getting so big! I would LOVE to take some pics of them and then the fam at the beach!!
Post a Comment