The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Eleven Months!

This is about the best chair pic I could get of my little guys this month! They are too busy to sit and pose and having too much fun with each other to pay much attention to me. They would much rather be doing this:


This month has been so much fun, this is probably my favorite stage so far. The boys are really starting to enjoy each other and play so well together. For the most part, unless someone gets bit or a toy taken away- now they do not like that! Most of the time they play together and ignore me. It is so cute to see them chasing after each other, patting each other's head and laughing together. I can't even begin to understand the bond they have and will have as they grow up together. They are already becoming two peas in a pod! Some fun things Will and Logan are up to:

Holding hands at breakfast
Stealing Cheerios off each other's tray
Playing chase around the kitchen table
Copying each other- shaking head no, banging tray, squealing, bouncing
Walking behind firetruck push toy (Will independently, Logan with assistance)
Climbing up the stairs with mommy behind
Will- waving, clapping, signing "more"
Logan- clapping
Playing peek-a-boo or hang out under a blanket
Mastered the sippy cups!
Identifying "ball," "book" and "truck" by going to that item
Mimicking lots of sounds, particularly "k" sound for kitty, block, book, truck
Will makes a "k,k" sound for cracker (grahams), which he LOVES
They both need their first haircut!
Still working on "No" and "danger"
Like to knock floor lamps over- oh my!
Love listening to us singing to them
Figured out how to use a snack trap
Hold the play phone up to their ears when we pretend someone is calling
"Talk" to each other in the mornings through the cribs
They get so excited when Andrew comes home from work or when he talks to them on the phone

Some sweet things I love about Will- he is so cuddly, he will nestle down into you when you hold him before bedtime and he gives us the sweetest smiles. Some sweet things I love about Logan- his expressions! He's got the furrowed brow look down, like he's thinking "is she crazy or what?" And yes, sweet boy, momma is crazy- about you! Another thing I love about Logan is his crazy hair and how it sticks up in all directions after sleeping. I also love how they both love to come and get me, crawling as fast as they can and laughing all the way.

It's hard to believe my sweet boys are almost one, I don't know where the year has gone. Just trying to enjoy every minute of it!



Playing with their new football that Uncle Tyler gave them for Christmas

Will pushing his truck across the living room



2 comments:

tarrsah said...

Soo soo big!!! What do you have planned for their first birthday?

Amy said...

Awe, sweet! I love the window looking picture! And glad they have learned the snack trap! : ) I loved that thing. Take care - big hugs! Love ya!