The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy First Birthday!!!

It's hard to believe Will and Logan are ONE!! We started their special day with a wake-up "Happy Birthday" song and then special waffles for breakfast before daddy had to go to work. We plan on having a very fun day today... more pics to come later! For now, a preview of my sweet big boys!! (please ignore the poor camera skills!!)

2 comments:

annamconley said...

Happy Birthday Logan and Will!! I feel like it was just yesterday that I was jumping up and down in my office when your mom told me there were 2 of you!

Now, I'm craving waffles...good thing I've got some in the fridge :)

The Fokens Family said...

Breakfast of champions...isn't it the best day for you too?

~E