The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Monday, February 1, 2010

First Birthday Fun

We had a blast celebrating the boys' first birthday last Wednesday. I was able to quickly capture a few photos of the boys having their first (mini) cupcake after dinner. We were having a trial run for the big party on Saturday! I really had to act fast to capture some pics because those cupcakes were demolished in less than a minute.
Logan












Will











Saturday, we celebrated their big day at a Winter ONEderland party. The theme was all things snowy: snowmen, snowflakes, you get the picture! It was definitely a wintry day for the occasion. Logan was a little under the weather for his big party, and missed a little of the party taking a nap (good thing the party was at home!) Will partied twice as hard for Logan! We had a great time and Logan did well despite not feeling good. We enjoyed celebrating with our family and friends. All in all it was a ONEderful day!
















































































4 comments:

Amy said...

Cute - so sorry to hear that Logan wasn't feeling well, but I'm sure you all had a blast still! Can't wait to see more pics (as usual)! Love ya!

Shireen said...

SO FUN!!! I love Will's handful of ice cream!! :) Good job, Mom & Dad, on what looks like a perfect b'day!! :)

The Fokens Family said...

What a FUN and CUTE party!! I loved your pictures and their hats and bibs turned out absolutely precious!!
~Erica

sweetpeamorrow said...

You did such a great job on the party for the boys! SO CUTE! We were so glad we could celebrate with you all! I can't believe the boys are really 1! Time goes to quickly! ooxoxox