Kappa chapter of Alpha Delta Pi at Samford University turned 100 this year! Our chapter is now among the few that are a century old. To celebrate the big event, our sorority planned a luncheon at Ross Bridge on Saturday for sisters: current and alums. It was great seeing friends from my pledge class as well as those above and below us. My pledge class won the award for the most present as well as the sister who travelled the farthest to be there. We had a wonderful time catching up and reminiscing about our days at SU. We are so blessed to have had such a wonderful college experience and to have developed life long friendships. I enjoyed hosting my college roomie, Erica and good friend Lindsey for the weekend. It was wonderful despite having a sick little one and hubbie being out of town. Thankfully, I had two experienced mommas staying with me! Hopefully it won't be another ten years before we all get together again. 

1 comment:
I had a blast. Thanks for hosting. We loved helping out too! It gave me serious baby fever.
I'd love to see you picasso album.
~Erica
Post a Comment