The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Monday, May 3, 2010

Like a little kid at Christmas...

Is just how I feel waiting for new pics to arrive!! Go here: www.erinnolenphotography.com/morrowspring10 to view the boys' one year photos. This was the last of our "baby sessions" with Erin Nolen. She has done a great job at capturing their precious faces over this first year. Enjoy!!

5 comments:

annamconley said...

Great pictures! The boys are getting so big! I also like the David Wilcox song in the background :)

alieta young casey said...

gorgeous! my favorites are the ones of the boys on the park bench~precious! and, of course, the icing on the toes!!!

Amy said...

Super cute photos! I love how in one of the cake photos, they are both in identical poses! : )

The Fokens Family said...

SO, so beautiful. She captured some great moments that you will treasure forever.
It IS like Christmas!
~Erica

Sarah Johnson said...

Gorgeous photos!!! I usually don't have a hard time telling them apart, but they look so much alike to me in these! They are absolutely precious!