The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Sunday, September 12, 2010

First Day

Wednesday was the boys' first day at Mother's Day Out. I was excited for them but nervous at the same time. How could my little babies be big enough to go to MDO? Where did the last year and a half go? I had a little teary moment the morning of the big day... but we successfully got there and I was able to walk away and leave. Thankfully, Andrew went with us to ease the transition as well as help me juggle two babies, backpacks, etc. The boys did fairly well with the drop off, I did hear some crying as I walked down the hall. Their sweet teachers assured me that they did well for the first day (except for Logan's little incident involving his teeth and someone else's shoulder!) I walked oh so quickly back into the building to get them- I enjoyed my time away but was ready to pick them up.
Please pose for Mommy! Hold my keys?

Logan saying see ya mom!

Trying to get a backpack shot together- the boys were ready to G-O, no slowing down for photo-ops. Overall, I am glad day one is under our belt. Here's to hoping each drop off goes better and the boys love this new experience.

2 comments:

The Fokens Family said...

Miller enjoyed these pictures of the boys. He laughed at the key holding when I explained that Auntie T had to do this to get Will and Logan to pose.
He then said, Look I see my backpack!!
Happy First Day Logan and Will!
~Erica

sweetpeamorrow said...

why is school so exciting? new backpacks- cute matching shorts- they looked toooo cute! glad they had a great first day of school, and glad aunt t has a day to get some things done for her!!!!!!! =)