Where has the time gone? I ask myself that question a lot these days and I think what did we do today and why am I so tired? Oh wait- I know!! I chased after two busy toddlers all day- keeping them happy, safe, fed, changed and (somewhat) clean. Although I seem to be losing the battle on that last one!
We are loving the fall weather and seem to spend the majority of our days playing in the backyard. These little guys are ALL boy and love to play in the dirt: in daddy's garden, in the flower pots, digging up grass- "helping" mommy with the yard work. I think they would be content playing in the dirt all day. This is so new to me- I mean really what is so fun about pouring dirt down the front of your shirt, tossing it and covering your legs with it? I guess that's one reason boys and girls are so different!
I wish I had more pics to share- but sadly my Nikon has been in New York for almost three weeks getting repaired. I am about to die to get it back, I'm missing so many cute photo ops. Guess I'll have to make up with lots of photo posts soon. Here's a few pics from September: Will stealing a kiss from his little friend Emmie, a fun visit from "uncle" Paul and a get-well photo we took for my Uncle Mark who recently had surgery.
1 comment:
They really have the toddler look now! Missing your posts:)
Post a Comment