The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Monday, November 8, 2010

Double the Fun!

This past weekend I went to Corpus Christi, Texas to visit my friend Sarah and meet her new twin girls! Camdyn and Delainey are nine weeks old and their big brother Cole is twenty months. Amy Collett and I spent our short plane ride catching up and of course talking nonstop about our kiddos. We were so excited to get our hands on those sweet girls as soon as we got there.

Camdyn on the left, Delainey on the right- cozy together in the bouncey.

A manageable ratio 1:1- and we still had our hands full.
It all came flooding back to me! Has it really been almost two years since mine were this tiny? Loving that sweet new baby smell! Got a good baby fix for sure... and the realization that my busy two are all i can handle right now.

Cutie Big Brother Cole
Sweet Sleepy Babies
We realized that we have been best friends for twenty years! This is our third girls trip and we decided the next one will be somewhere on the East coast. (Hoping Sarah moves closer to home!) Even though we live many miles apart, we always pick right back up where we left off. Late night chats and girly movies with some diaper changes and feedings thrown in. Life has changed a lot since we were twelve, but our friendship has only gotten sweeter!

1 comment:

Jeff and Sarah Johnson said...

I just saw that you had posted this (because I was finally getting around to updating MY blog!). It was such a wonderful weekend and I just love you girls to pieces! Thanks so much for coming!!!