
The boys had a great day today at mother's day out! They got a little trial run in for tomorrow's festivities. Their sweet teachers Mrs. Shelley and Mrs. Stephanie have been so wonderful to love on and nurture the boys every Wednesday morning. They love going to "school" and leave me quite easily to play in their classroom. It is really sweet, especially to see their sweet smiles when I pick them up. I am very thankful for these Godly ladies who have helped the boys transition and work through toddler stuff like sharing and getting along with others!

The boys were very excited about taking birthday cookies in to share with their friends. Big smiles all the way to school about it! I think they are big fans of icing and sprinkles. Will (below) digging into his star sugar cookie.

Logan not so sure about the party hat, but loving the cookies!

Sitting with their friends and sharing cookies

So for one more day I have one year-olds.... birthdays make me so sentimental! Looking forward to number two (times two!!)
1 comment:
love this post! the boys running into to mother's day out is so precious~makes me think i should take some pics like that! happy b'day, sweet will and logan!
Post a Comment