We had a little pre-Easter fun this past weekend. Cousins Graham and Ellie, Uncle Mike and Aunt Shelli came over to eat goodies and "practice" hunting eggs in the backyard. What could be better than pizza, Easter cookies, eggs and jelly beans?! These three buddies were having a blast running around together and getting all "sugar-ed up!" Sweet Miss Ellie bounced and clapped her hands while watching the big boys run and kick the soccer ball. Too cute!

Will and Graham:



I made sugar cookies this year instead of the bunny cake.... I think someone else might make it this year! Green eyed bunnies for my little bunnies and blue eyed bunnies for G and Ellie.
They all loved finding the eggs in the yard. Graham figured out quickly that if he shook the egg and didn't hear a treat inside.... he could leave those on the ground for his cousins to pick up! Ha!
Logan:
Ellie:
Loving time together as a family and enjoying the beautiful spring weather!
1 comment:
Cute, cute,cute...oh the joy of cousins! I can't handle their little legs with shorts and newbies. Darling!
Happy Easter!
Post a Comment