The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Saturday, August 25, 2012

Savannah {day two}

Sunday morning we enjoyed driving around looking at houses and came across Forsyth Park in the Historic District.  Beautiful tree lined paths, fountains, wide open spaces and a big playground made it a great place to spend the morning.
 While we were snapping pics by the fountain, Logan and Will took a sudden interest in my camera (uh-oh!)  They each wanted a turn to take photos: above taken by Will, below by Logan.  I specifically didn't crop them since they were taken by the guys.
 I think Logan took this one of Andrew and I:
 One last run before we headed out.  Getting some good energy out before our long trip home!
 It was a great place to visit, hope to go back again soon...


No comments: