The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Visit to the Dentist

Our first visit to the dentist to have the boys' teeth cleaned was a success!  I had worried over it and actually put it off longer than I should have... but hey, I'm going to use the "I have twins and everything is harder with twins" excuse here.  Ha!  My guys did awesome and really I think being 4 helped a lot.  They were excited to check out all the equipment and especially loved watching the movie screens built into the ceiling.  A perk of going to a pediatric dentist, for sure!  The hygenists were super fast and before I knew it, we were getting a balloon, goody bag and a treat from the "surprise machine." 

Logan ready to have his teeth cleaned:
So brave, didn't bother him at all!
Will loved adding his painted hand-print to the wall while Logan took his turn
My other brave boy- proud to show off his pearly whites
 Whew, first exam and cleaning done!  Thankful my guys were all smiles at our first visit to the dentist.



No comments: