The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Growing, Growing!

We've it the 28 week mark and now I am in my last trimester! I have been really bad about documenting  this pregnancy, so I decided to go ahead and get a pic of the baby bump for all to see.
Little guy is quite the mover and shaker, letting me know that he's there! I'm thankful for those sweet kicks and jabs, especially in the middle of a busy day.  It is so true what they say about second pregnancies- you just don't have time to sit around and think about it all day.  Your other littles keep you so busy and distracted, it's sometimes easy to forget.  Although, this pregnancy hasn't been especially easy, so my body and physical limitations are enough of a reminder, ha!  Slowing down in the second trimester felt a little like when I carried the twins. Really? I thought this singleton pregnancy would be a breeze.  Hmmm... Hoping he will be an easy baby like L and W were and that the simple fact that there are only ONE of him will be easier this time!  

Regardless of the struggles and symptoms, I am so thankful to be carrying this little one and that God chose me to be his mommy.  Thankful for healthy growth and counting down the days until he joins our family.  Now, if we could just decide on a name!  The big dilemma and discussion these days is what should we name baby?  Andrew is taking this job very seriously (and rightly so) considering all the options before he names our last baby. Mommy is dying to know him by name, pray for him by name and of course- monogram for him! Hoping to decide soon...

No comments: