The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Thursday, June 13, 2013

In Love...

How can something so tiny make you feel so much?  I wondered how I could possibly love another baby as much as I love Logan and Will... and then came Caleb.  God is so sweet to give us parents an unending supply of love for our children, a love that is unique to each one of them.  These pics are from Caleb's third day of life, our last day in the hospital.  It is safe to say that he has captured my heart (and his family's) already!  We adore our cutie pie.





I could just eat up those kissable cheeks.  We love you precious baby, our beautiful gift from God!

No comments: