Two month stats- 10 weeks old: 13 lbs, 14.6 oz (90%) and 24.2 inches long (80%)
The big boys still love cuddling with baby brother, although some of the newness has worn off. I can now enter a room with Caleb without them fighting over who gets to hold him first! This, of course, requires parental supervision and reminders to "love gently."
This second month has brought lots of good things! We're all loving the responsive cooing and smiling and genuine excitement to see familiar faces. A three hour schedule of eat, play, sleep is well established, which leads to more predictability in our days At eight weeks, I finally tore off the band aid and moved sweet pea to his crib for night time sleep. I was keeping him in the pack n play at night to have him close but I was not sleeping well. It was bittersweet, knowing that was the last time I would have a teeny baby rooming in!
Caleb is finding his sweet voice and entertains us with lots of coos and gurgles, especially in the mornings. Nighttime sleep is getting a bit longer, although the stretches are not consistent. At nine weeks, 11p-4a was the norm and this week (10wks) we dropped the dream feed because we couldn't rouse him to feed! This guy just wanted to sleep, so we let him. Now, Caleb goes to bed around 7:30 and wakes around 3am for a feeding. This week also brought an interesting challenge- little bit decided he no longer wants to take a bottle (which he's been doing intermittently since week one.) We're working through it with Daddy's help, but it is very stressful to me and I'm praying this will only be a short phase. Overall, it has been a great second month and we're all settling into our new routine!
First Sunday at church (9 weeks), don't I look sweet?
This guy is so cute, he melts my heart! Sleepy baby in a milk coma:
Chillaxin with Mommy
Just being cute in the bouncy seat
Asleep at church
We love you Caleb bug!! Already cannot imagine our lives without you in it!



No comments:
Post a Comment