
Saturday we got the chance to visit with our newest nephew at his house. Graham has been home for a week now and is doing so well! He is past 6 lbs. and gaining every day. He is quite the little mover and likes to stretch his arms and legs a lot. This PT is quite proud of his "workouts" and the strong muscles he is building! Andrew and I enjoyed getting to hold him without restrictions (like in the NICU). Graham seems quite content with his new life at home with mommy and daddy. Shelli and Mike seem to be doing well with a new schedule and little sleep. We're so thankful for the blessing of this little life and addition to our growing family. I've added new photos of Graham under his album for you to see!
1 comment:
Terra! You are so on this blog stuff...so cute! I love checking your blog! Thanks for taking cute pics too! Hope you guys had a great weekend! Love ya!
Post a Comment