The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Half Way There - 18 Weeks

I am just over 18 weeks now and growing by the day it seems. I have been feeling pretty good and am enjoying having my energy back. So far, things at work are going well. I can definitely tell that I'm not as agile as I used to be. I sometimes feel as old as my patients when I try to get up off the floor or onto and off the mats to show an exercise! It's amazing how quickly a little tummy gets in the way. It's a good incentive to get back to being thin post-babies.

The babies are moving around a lot, at random times throughout the day. I love to feel their little kicks and pokes. Hopefully my long torso will allow them a little extra room for as long as possible. Pretty soon this two of a kind will make a full house! It's hard to believe that I am already half way through my pregnancy. The average twin pregnancy lasts 35-36 weeks. We're praying that the babies will stay "in" as long as possible and that they will be big and strong at birth. One of my friends said we should be praying for "take-home" babies, meaning- no stay in the NICU.

Still haven't decided on names yet- hope to make a final decision this week. Any suggestions? No rhyming names, please! Below is a picture of Andy and I at the doctor's office the day we found out about our little boys.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! I like Lance and Logan - they were on our list - they're the first 2 names that popped into my head just now and just a coincidence that they both start with "L". Anyways - Love ya! Have fun going back and forth on names!

~Amy

The Fokens Family said...

Oh the adventure of the name game...A couple of choices:
Samuel Patton
Caleb Alexander
Can you see I like to name babies like little regal princes ?? This is so much fun! I have a friend at work that has named her four children after presidents...Tyler, Madison, Jackson, Lincoln.

Anonymous said...

I seriously pondered your request for names..
I came up with Brett Langston and Daniel Thomas.
I will look through our name book again and try to send you an email of appropriate names!
Love, T

Anonymous said...

Terra - you are glowing! Although, you've always glowed, to me! you are such a beautiful lady, inside and out. Chad and I are so very excited for you and Andrew, and can't wait to see you next weekend! As for names, I love family names. What about Langston? What about naming one with your Dad's first or middle name, and the second with Andrew's Dad's first or middle name? Anyway you go, the names will be great! We can't wait to meet those two miracles! Love you!
Chad and Susan Johnson

alieta young casey said...

Ooh, I love Langston! And of course, Logan is a fabulous name! (: Caleb and Samuel ("Sam") were both in the running for us, too. And I've always thought the name Drew is so cute~maybe you need an Andrew Jr.