I am almost five months into the pregnancy and growing week by week! It's amazing how quickly things are changing- you can see a big difference even from week 18 to now. I'm constantly amazed at the body's ability to do this job, it is quite a miracle. Our little boys are quite active now. I can feel them kicking and "somersaulting" as well as Andrew can feel the movements through my tummy. It makes us feel so close to these little guys. So far they're not keeping me up at night, just my bladder!
We've been trying to come up with names- as you know- and thanks to all of you for your suggestions. I was surprised by how much thought everyone put into it and so thankful that you didn't suggest Jasper and Casper- haha! After much deliberation- we have made a decision. Well, at least on the first names. We're still working on the middle names. Andrew felt it was very important not to make a rash decision and to make sure we gave the boys "strong" names. So- we've decided on... Logan and William (to be called Will)!! It's fun to start calling them by their names and giving them little identities. We decided not to go with any names that sounded alike, or were matchy- in case they are identical- we want them to have their own little identities. So thanks for all the help and suggestions- we hope to have middle names decided soon. (Or at least I do- I'd like to go ahead and get their bedding made with their monograms.) So pretty soon we'll be a family of four: Andrew, Terra, Logan and Will! Crazy, huh?
3 comments:
Oh how your family is growing....it's all so wonderful.
I love baby Logan and Will already!
love the names. Can't wait to see you Sunday night!
Oh, they are just perfect names! Definitely strong and manly. We'll be praying for Logan and Will by name now!
Post a Comment