The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Monday, October 27, 2008

Work Baby Shower

Last week my work "family" got together for a baby shower dinner at the home of our occupational therapist, Stacey Manolio. I call them my work family, because that is what they are! We spend 40 hours a week together, laughing, griping and getting each other through life and the daily grind. I am very fortunate to work with such a great group of ladies who are also believers. We represent a variety of ages and stages of life and that is what makes things interesting. It has been neat to have their support, encouragement and advice through this pregnancy.

We had a great dinner and they showered Will and Logan with all kinds of wonderful things! I got my first "PT" gift- an activity/play mat that will stimulate and foster motor and sensory development. Some other fun gifts include a diaper champ, clothes, soft blankets and lovies, crib sheets and carrier toys. I am so blessed by this group of ladies (two were unable to be there) and feel fortunate to have their love and support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sniff, sniff... I miss you all SOOOOO MUCH!!