The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
34 Weeks
I wanted to title this week's post- "Are we there yet?" Which may sound strange to some seeing as I am only 34 weeks out of 40. But- I am really lthe size of a 42 week pregnant lady, which leads me to feel like that day is never going to arrive. However, I know better. My doctor's appointment went well today. All's still looking good and the doc I saw today feels like it could be sometime in the next week or so. (Plus this doctor, Dr. Adcock, is a Georgia fan, so I'm inclined to believe him, he's got to be pretty smart!) In the meantime, all my bags are packed, I'm ready to go! I'm going to just keep taking it easy, as if I have a choice, and wait for that day. We're both really excited, nervous, a little scared, but ready to experience it all. I'll keep you posted if something changes, either by text or email.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Another post? You're on fire girl! I love hearing all the updates. The bag packing thing is great. Landon was packing on the Saturday morning that we decided to leave for the hospital! Is Andy all loaded up too??
~Erica
you know i have a lot of time on my hands... it's a shame i don't know how to knit! haha
my bag, the babies' bag and andrew's stuff is ready to go... just waiting to be loaded in the car. if i left it up to him, he would say he didn't need anything!
Dr. Adcock is FANTASTIC! You have a wonderful, Godly man to deliver these precious boys. Enjoy the peace and quiet while you can, love! :)
Dr. Adcock is never wrong! (; Praying for you this week! Can't wait to see those sweet babies!
Sounds like you headed down the home stretch! Thanks for keeping us all updated. Stacey
Post a Comment