The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Sunday, January 4, 2009

Almost Ready!

Andrew and I (plus outside help from our moms and dads) have spent the last two weekends making final preparations for the boys and the nursery. I am so excited to finally see it all come together. Having to do things slowly and being unable to run out and shop for all the cutey nursery things has made it a little harder. I plan to do some more accessorizing once I can get out and about again. But I guess that will have to wait until after the boys get here. Hopefully I will be able to leave the house at some point- ha! I have some shelves to hang on the walls and plan to do wooden letters above their cribs. I'm also waiting on the rest of the bumper pads to be finished- she had to shorten some pieces that were too long. Below are pics of the progress so far...
Walking into the room
Will's Crib
Logan's Crib
The dresser/changing table with
watercolor that my good friend Anna
painted for the boys
My favorite- the super comfy chair!
The drapes my mom made and mother in law
help me finish


Their closet full of baby goods
I'm at 33 weeks now and will be seeing my doctor weekly. So, ready or not, these boys should be here soon... but thankfully I feel more ready than not! At least as much as one can be when waiting on twins.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terra- everything looks great! You guys have done a wonderful job making everything so perfect! I love the watercolor painting and the "G" - what a nice touch. You are all ready - we just need those babies, but we can wait a few more weeks! ; ) Love ya!

Michelle and Jeremy said...

You (or Andrew) moved the cribs and dresser around. It looks good. The pokka dotts looks great! Did you do the scr. as the boarder yet?

Anonymous said...

It looks so fantastic! I am excited to hear / see the details from the blog and mom! Praying for you all!

The Morrows said...

actually my mom and brother rearranged the furniture at christmas- it seemed to open up the space more. i'm still trying to figure out if/how to do the scripture on the wall above the cribs... we'll see

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the polka dots aren't just paper plates any more ;)
I'm praying for patience for you! (and some heavy duty sleep!)

annamconley said...

The nursery just makes me happy! What a great room for Logan and Will to grow up in!!

The Fokens Family said...

Hey T,
So cute! I love your train letters on the windowsill...glad you found a place for them.
Also, you will just love the sleep sheep. That white noise was a life saver in the early days when they're used to your heartbeat sounds. It soothed Miller to sleep when he was fussy.

alieta young casey said...

Oh, Terra, it is just perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Terra! it's Peggy Howell from Samford/ADPi Spring Breaks! Erica has kept me up to date with your blog and the arrival of Logan and Will!
Congratulations! Wow....both boys were almost 7 lbs each! Won't they be handsome! The nursery looks adorable! Best wishes for all of the Morrows!