The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Good Report


I saw my regular doctor today for my 33 week checkup- he said I get an A+. My blood pressure is good, little change in weight over the past week, heartbeats are good and overall things are looking up. He did say that the babies fall in about the 60th percentile for growth at this point- and normally twins of the same gestational age are in the 20-30th percentile. Andrew is guessing that they will be around 6lbs each at birth. I'm just hoping that they will both fit because they feel so big to me now! Also Dr. Ross said that he expects me to hang on until 35 to 36 weeks by the way things are looking. So- two to three more weeks of laying low, backaches, and general issues with mobility! Andrew says that just when he thinks my tummy can't get any bigger, I take him by surprise. (Me too!!) It's amazing what the human body can do. Overall, I feel much less apprehensive over the babies' condition and risk for premature labor. Now I just need to call on God to give me patience, rest and contentment while we wait. I'm trying to take everyone's advice and enjoy the peace and quiet while I can. I started working on their baby books yesterday. The weeks seem to be passing quickly rather than slowly- and for that I am grateful!

4 comments:

alieta young casey said...

That's so fabulous, Terra! I'll call you about Friday.

annamconley said...

If you need help passing the time, just call. I'd take one for the team and come home :) I'm just sayin'...

The Morrows said...

don't tempt me anna!! are you coming in town Feb 6th?

The Fokens Family said...

You'll be amazed at just how fast three weeks flies by? I'm pulling for January 29th!! Ha ha:)
Hang in there...You're doing great!
~E