The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Who's Your Daddy?


Andrew!
His parents emailed me this picture of Andrew at three months... and we all think Logan looks a lot like him in this pic. We've been trying to figure out who resembles who lately, and I think this pic confirms Logan shares more of Andy's features and Will more of the Langston side. Either way, here's my cutie hubby as a baby. Gotta love it.

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is too funny! You can tell that it's Andrew in the picture, now that I know. Sounds like you guys have had fun with the pic and figuring out who looks like who. After seeing them in person, I think they look much more alike now - I still see the Langston in both of them! : )

The Fokens Family said...

I see so much of your dad in Will! They're both precious!
~E

Jeff and Sarah Johnson said...

Wow! I would have thought that WAS a picture of Logan if you hadn't told us it was Andrew!