The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Sunday, October 11, 2009

Too Cute For Words

I nabbed this photo last week during a play date and just had to post it... it's just so cute! My big sis from SU, Heather, came over to play with her 16 month old Jack. Will and Logan were just waking up from their morning nap to find a new friend to play with. Jack was so cute, he kept sitting down, practically on top of the babies like he was sitting in their lap. He plopped down and I grabbed my camera. We couldn't have posed these three wiggly worms if we had tried. Thanks Heather and Jack for a fun play date. I think Will and Logan liked the extra action of a "big boy" running around! (And I liked the adult conversation over zoe's, puffs and sweet potatoes.)



Will and Logan coming at mommy- I'm outnumbered!


"Let's work together, I bet we can knock it down!"

p.s.- BIG Congrats to Heather- just found out they're having a GIRL!!! Finally, some girls are coming along- these boys need future dates ;) and cousin Ellie doesn't count! Ha

4 comments:

The Fokens Family said...

I can't get over the boy's expressions in the first picture!! WHAT a fun age! Enjoy every single morsel of it:)
~Erica

Amy said...

Love the 8 Month photos! They are great! It's fun to see the boys "in action"! Have fun keeping up and capturing all of those priceless moments! Love ya!

alieta young casey said...

I just squealed outloud when I saw that picture!!! Precious!

Jeff and Sarah Johnson said...

Too cute for words is RIGHT!!!