The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
A Few of My Favorite Things...
Thing 1,2 (tied!): Logan, Will
Thing 3: The best hubby and daddy to my boys
Thing 4: A little brotherly love (a lot lately!)
Thing 5: Mommy's Christmas helpers
Counting down the hours until the boys' first Christmas! We wish you all a Merry Christmas!
CUTE! I loved seeing some auntie E pj's in the mix!! And, they fit. I was hoping I calculated right last year. I can't wait to see your Chrismtas pictures. First Christmas' are so much fun. Kids bring the magic back to the morning! ~E
1 comment:
CUTE! I loved seeing some auntie E pj's in the mix!! And, they fit. I was hoping I calculated right last year.
I can't wait to see your Chrismtas pictures. First Christmas' are so much fun. Kids bring the magic back to the morning!
~E
Post a Comment