The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. Zephaniah 3:17







Thursday, December 17, 2009

Girly Lunch


Two weekends ago the boys got to accompany me on a girls' lunch with some of my college friends. Andrew had to work and I didn't want to miss my sweet friends and Anna who came from out of town. So, Logan and Will crashed the lunch and made it a girly/boyly lunch (as our friend Charlie says- he is almost 3!) We had a great time eating and catching up at O'Carr's (a yummy local fave.) The boys did awesome! They usually are great, but you just never know, especially when out in public. Thankfully, I had four extra sets of laps/arms to help out. They were quite content and dined on their milk, cheerios and grahams while we chatted and I even got to eat too! Thanks to my pro-mommy friend Amy who had given me the necessities for dining out as a baby gift. They loved their Sesame Street place mats and snack trap cups.
It was a successful day out, yay!

Auntie Anna getting some baby practice with Logan


Will with Auntie Mel
Will meeting miss Mary Linnley (future sweethearts- ha!)

4 comments:

alieta young casey said...

It was so much fun having boyly time with Logan and Will, and they did GREAT!!! We should make it a yearly December outing and just keep adding kids to the mix.

sweetpeamorrow said...

I love their little outfits! I can't believe how blonde their hair is getting!!!!!! So excited to see them and play a little bit over the Holidays!

The Fokens Family said...

Cute! I know having all those hands was a big help!!
Miller met ML this past week and fell in love...She'll have boys swooning all over her;)
~Erica

Amy said...

Awe, thanks for the shout-out! : )Glad the boys were so well for you and the goodies game in handy! Love ya!